The good news is, we just released more than 35 new (and awesome) pairs of socks for fall. The bad news? Sometimes the bolder the sock, the harder it is to pair with your tie, pocket square and other accessories.
We’re giving you a hand by laying out five of our favorite sock/tie combos right now, so take a look.
1) Colorblock – Blues: Double up on stripes, pairing the tie’s small stripes with the wide-set stripes of the sock.
2) Argyle – Purples: Tie together a washed out, muted check and rich argyle pattern with the shared color of purple.
3) Super Stripe – Brown: Offset this detailed print (featuring a mix of popular camo and classic glen plaid) with a simple, straightforward stripe.
4) Super Stripe – Burgundy: Take the chance to sport two classic patterns, stripes and polka dots, in a classic color scheme of navy and red.
5) Argyle – Black: Let the deep purple base of this simple, horizontal stripe pull out the purple accents in the argyle socks.